Wednesday 14 December 2011

Take two steps back

Word of the day: Ambivalence.
A word I've often heard or read yet never actually stopped to think about the definition. I thought that it would perhaps fall somewhere between ambiguous and malevolence. How that could make sense, I am not sure. I finally looked it up. It speaks volumes about me right now.

Song of the day: Muscles - Girls Go Crazy
It's not a fantastic song by any means really (no offence, Muscles, you are heaps of fun and you have other tracks that I really like) but I heard it on the radio this morning and it reminds me of a ridiculous night with my crew seeing Muscles that we will never forget. We still refer to it as the "Coolangatta fail night". Somehow we look upon spooning on a street corner as the sun comes up as a fond memory? That's love.

I miss my friends and I miss my old life, however I need to remind myself what has lead me to be here and why things are the way they are right now. Everything happens for a reason and this is my journey.


Title lyrics taken from Muscles - Girls Go Crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment