Wednesday 21 December 2011

Getting to know you

I'll tell you something about myself: I love people. I automatically like everyone by default and believe each person to be a potential friend. Naturally a little naive, I am always seeking out the best in people and as far as I am concerned, we are all innocent until proven guilty. I would never dislike someone for no reason, and when given righteous grounds I still struggle to move them from column A (awesome) to column B (bad)*. Sometimes this works to my detriment, sometimes I fall flat on my face. I have been kicked, hurt, and bruised in many ways, but ultimately being the kind of person that I am serves its purpose. It makes me happy.

I promise myself to never stop being nice.

*Unless of course, they have bad eyebrows.

No comments:

Post a Comment