Wednesday 21 December 2011

It feels like December!

This song sounds like Summer.

It makes me crave being back at the coast on a sunny day. Beachside, then finding yourself at the bar, still covered in sand. French martinis for the heck of it and icy cold beers. Loose before the sun goes down. Surrounded by too many friends, we all just get eachother.

Delicious, beautiful life :)




I love this time of the year. December through to January, yes! I've always proclaimed that I hate Summer as girl can't handle the heat and the humidity (yet still lives in Queensland?), however I see why it's the most fun. Everyone just seems lighter, things look brighter, and I suppose the heat sends everyone a little crazy. That can generally only be a good thing right? Especially in the silly season. Hmm. I do miss home. I talk about this a lot lately. I'm thinking hard, weighing up the pros and cons. Will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment