Sunday 8 January 2012

Hottest 100! Votes are in!

Yes, I finally did it!

Drumroll, ploise:


Active Child - Hanging On

Boy and Bear - Feeding Line

Cold War Kids - Mine is Yours

Foster the People - Helena Beat

Matt Corby - Brother

M83 - Midnight City

Rufus - Paris Collides

ShockOne - Crucify Me

Skrillex - Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites

The Wombats - Jump Into the Fog


We have a little joke in our household and none of us are sure where it came from but when you wish to proclaim your love for a song that comes on you shout "Dubstep! Dubstep!" All of these songs are a huge dubstep for me. My initial shortlist was over eighty songs in length and I admit that I had a rather hard time making the inevitable cull (we all know I take the Hottest 100 a tad more seriously than I probably should!) however I am happy with my choices. I try to choose songs that I will find to be personally enduring, and I'm proud to say that I'm quite certain I will dubstep this fantastic little selection into the future and beyond.

Now for the Golden Ticket. Give it to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment