Saturday 7 July 2012

If I'm talking in past tense, I have lived a charmed existence

I posted a track the other day (Ms Mr - Hurricane) stating that the song to me is reminiscent of Screamfeeder's Stoples. Now I have had Stoples wandering through my head all week. Such a beautiful track and has instigated a mini Screamfeeder revival for me.

I love this song, it temporarily takes me out of this world.



When aussie indie/punkrock whatever was about kids just having fun and the way it all came together seemed almost accidental

.

And my fave Screamfeeder moment, another completely tireless moment in music for me. To be fair, this song actually deserves its own blog post. Soz. But I saved the best for last!

 



Title lyrics taken from Screamfeeder - Stoples

No comments:

Post a Comment