Friday 7 October 2011

I'll be working hard to make up for the efforts that I've lacked

I haven't really been posting much lately other than youtube clips of songs I like. For that I apologise. I just don't feel there is much to report, despite the fact that there actually is. Mainly it's all to do with mapping my next steps now that I've finally nailed that 'direction' thing. I am trailblazing the uni path at the moment, getting organised. Getting excited. Moreso now that I am applying for a free program offered by CQU to provide me with the science and maths background I am severely lacking. I dropped science after Grade 9 and despite not opening my text book for an entire term I managed to just pass Maths A. I was definitely a humanities girl, that's for sure. I would have never dreamed that ten years down the track I'd want to do Medical Science. If I kill it, I will be looking at alternative entry straight into the degree I am aiming for and hopefully won't be completely overwhelmed with tertiary level physics. Well, that's the plan.


(Title lyrics taken from Baxendale - I Built This City)


No comments:

Post a Comment