Sunday 25 September 2011

Thoughts.

+ Sunday Night's story on Surf Life Saving Australia's negligibility with regards to the tragic death of Saxon Bird seemed quite one-sided in my opinion. Such is standard fare for tabloid trash journalism, I know. I'm not discounting SLSA's responsibility and culpability by any means, I just believe they were vilified in the typically shameful fashion of such 'Current Affairs' shows. Such a sad and unnecessary loss. RIP Saxon Bird.

+ As for the 'Nim Experiment' - disturbing much?! What I find even more horrifying is that we are continuing to train further chimps in captivity to have human-like qualities. I admit that I do find it terribly fascinating, yet it's another prime example that the human race's meddling with nature has gone too far.

+ Speaking of the 'Human Race' - doesn't this term speak volumes in its own right? Doesn't it imply that we are all in fact, one race?

+ It's only six sleeps until Parklife! It's definitely a good thing that I no longer live on the coast as my current levels of excitement would render me a complete pushover should I be tempted to have a big night!

+ I failed on my pledge to have an alcohol free weekend, yet I still spent less than $10 and escaped any hangovers so all is forgiven.

+ I wish I wore sunscreen on my driver's arm today.


Happy Sunday night, hope everyone has had a beautiful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment