Saturday 2 February 2013

She's letting herself go!

Slackness personified is when I haven't yet posted my votes in Triple J's Hottest 100, despite the fact that the countdown has passed. The reason is partly this: I didn't actually vote. I know.

THE SHOCK! THE HORROR! ARE YOU ILL?!

Okay, in a grand gesture of friendship I prioritised a bestie's entry over my own. Can you believe it? Moral of the story: don't leave anything until the last minute and always account for daylight savings where necessary. Duh!

Anyway, should I have gotten my vote in, this was my final list...

Alpine - Softsides
Alt-J - Fitzpleasure
Deadmau5 - Fn Pig
Flight Facilities - Clair De Lune
Flume - On Top
Hermitude - HyperParadise
Ms Mr - Hurricane
Parachute Youth - Can't Get Better Than This
Porter Robinson - Language
Skrillex - Bangarang

And yes, 2012 was another spectacular year indeed. And I do endeavour to post a wrap up sometime soon as to the non-musical side of things. We'll get there!





No comments:

Post a Comment